Aam Aadmi Party demands registration of a criminal case against Chattisgarh health minister for having caused death of atleast 13 women by negligence, and nearly 150 more are still undergoing treatment.
The party also demands that the state’s Raman Singh government should immediately make the entire inquiry report public on how medicines with contents of rat poison were supplied to the medical camps at Bilaspur, and given to the victims. Read More
· Video evidence of NDMC vice-chairman & BJP leader Karan Singh Tanwar’s deeds
· Is this an example of BJP’s proposed model of governance for Delhi ?
· Why is Delhi Police not registering an FIR despite a written complaint ? Read More
· 4,000 students register for Vacation for Nation innovation of the CYSS
· Volunteers to join AAP campaign during their winter vacation
· They will scrutinise manifestoes of all parties to ascertain the students-youth agenda Read More
· Mr Arun Jaitley must clarify on what he means by people like him don’t need LPG subsidy
· FM’s statement is an indication that the BJP govt is planning to withdraw LPG subsidy
The Aam Aadmi Party demands that Finance Minister Arun Jaitley should give a clarification on his statement on withdrawal of LPG cylinder subsidy. Read More
The BJP central government must give up its immature and amateur interference in school education since such mid-year tampering will cause immense harm to the students.
The irresponsible utterances of the union human resources development minister make it clear that the BJP government lacks the necessary competence and seriousness required to initiate fresh education reforms. Read More